Brandon's clients benefit from his knowledge and experience in a broad scope of tax controversies. His services include:
- defending clients in civil audits by the IRS and state taxing authorities
- resolving unpaid taxes through collection alternatives, including offers in compromise
- representing clients in litigation involving Section 831(b) captive insurance; Section 280E cannabis issues; complex corporate, partnership, collection, and estate and gift tax matters; employment tax; property tax; international tax matters, including FBAR penalties; abusive transactions; fraud; and worker classification
- addressing offshore assets and foreign reporting requirements, including the IRS's voluntary disclosure programs
- representing clients under criminal investigation, including allegations of tax evasion, failure to disclose foreign assets, and failure to pay employment and income taxes.